Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 30 - FINISHED!!!! Success!!!!

I have finally finished the 30 day shred!  Yay!!!  I am so happy!  I consider this a success regardless of how much weight or how many inches I've lost because of the fact that I actually finished it.  Granted, it did take me 33 days instead of 30 days to do this, there were many more times when I wanted to skip working out, but toughed it out more times than not.  I am just happy to know that I completed something.
This last week was the most challenging for me.  With Halloween a little more than a week ago and lots of left over candy in this house, I have been snacking a lot.  Perhaps more than I should.  But I have tried to restrain myself and I think that I've succeeded to a certain degree, in that I haven't regressed to my previous levels.  I think that I have learned a certain degree of control.  I just have to remember to listen to the little voice in my head that I used to ignore so often.
So what is next?  Continuing to exercise, but not to the degree that I have been doing.  In other words, giving myself a day off.  I have two other Jillian Michaels DVDs (I got the triple pack on sale at Walmart), Yoga Meltdown and her Boost your Metabolism dvds, so I'm going to try those on the days when I don't feel like going to the gym.  The biggest challenge will be exercising on days that I work because I that is when I tend to try to convince myself not to.  Thank goodness for 24 hr gyms!
Well, I'll take my measurements tomorrow to see how I've done and give my final thoughts on the Shred.

2 comments:

  1. is this where you workout for 30 days in a row?

    sounds like you accomplished a great thing. congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, bit achievement in my books! Congrats all round, regardless of how much the measurements change (but I'm sure they'll be great too).

    ReplyDelete