Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 29 - skipped a workout

Yeah, so today should have been day 30, but I skipped out on my workout last night and I slept in instead of waking up, when my alarm went off, to exercise.  Fortunately, I did manage to do my workout this evening and I felt like I gave it more effort than I did when I did my workout in the morning.  I'm just not the most alert person in the morning.  I don't really like to speak for a while and I am pretty sluggish for at least a half an hour.  I tend to feel energized at night.  What can I say?  I'm a night owl.
Today I had one of those ah ha moments, as Oprah calls them.  I like to buy underwear, so therefore I have a lot of them (you can never have too many), but, in the past, quite a few no longer fit and were too small (became thongs when they originally weren't) for me.  I had tossed most of the small ones out, but I kept a couple old favourites.  So today I decided to wear one of the small ones, mainly because I didn't feel like wearing the ones I had in my drawer and the other ones that really fit well were in my laundry basket.  Let me just say that after a few hours I did not have the perpetual wedgie that I used to get with this pair.  Instead they provided waaay better coverage than they had a few months ago.  That is not to say that it is as full coverage as most of my newer ones, but it covers more of my butt than it had before, which makes me very happy! :)
That reminds me.  During Level 3 of the Shred, Jillian gets you to do what she calls Rockstar jumps during the third cardio circuit, and let me tell you that those are so uncomfortable if you have a jiggly butt.  It kind of reminds me of jumping up and down repeatedly with no bra on.  I almost want to grab my butt cheeks with each jump, so I never end up doing the jumps as well as I could.  I guess I'm just bootylicious;)

No comments:

Post a Comment