Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 28 - Back is so sore

Ahh the beloved time change.  I love when we fall back.  That extra hour is so precious.  Well when I came home from a night of fun and adventure I did not exercise and when I woke up this morning I was very tempted not to workout.   I even changed my alarm time so that I could sleep some more.  In the end I decided to use that half hour where I normally dilly dally to exercise.  I was all prepared to use the excuse that my back is so sore (either my bed or I'm pmsing - which might explain the snacking), but in the end I forced myself to workout and I am glad that I did.  I don't know how this week's final weigh in will go, but it will be okay because when the 30 days is up this definitely isn't the end of my exercise regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment