Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 27 - not enough sleep

Don't you hate it when you don't get enough sleep.  It is entirely my fault though.  I went to bed way too late when I knew that I'd have to wake up early.  I think that I turned off my alarm three times before finally dragging myself out of bed with just enough time to do everything I needed before going to work.  Normally I like to give myself time to slug around and gradually wake up, but this morning there was none of that.  Unfortunately I will have yet another night of limited sleep since I have to wake up much earlier than I normally would, but that couldn't be helped.  That is okay though.  I have the day off and after my appointment the rest of the day is mine to do as I see fit, which will be nice.  I plan on taking tomorrow in stride and just being happy to enjoy the outdoors, even if it is colder than usual out.  Nothing like crisp air to help put things in perspective.
As for my workout, it went as it normally does, which was well.  My snacking habits haven't been too great because everyone is bringing in their halloween candy from home because they either had extras or don't want their kids to eat it.  Don't they know that the eating habits of shift workers is bad enough as it is?  Oh the temptation.  I did have a lot less than I did the previous two days though.  Well I better head to bed if I want to wake up without bags under my eyes.  Bonsoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment