Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 8 - Program delays and toughing it out

So I just completed my workout at 2 in the morning.  I was soooo tempted to go to sleep and "make up" my workout when I wake up, but I knew that was as likely as me waking up early to go to the gym (not gonna happen - tried many times, but I turn off my alarm in my sleep).
The reason why I waited so late to do my session was because I was out dancing with a few friends.  I guess, technically, I did two workouts back to back.  The balls of my feet were killing me because I was breaking in a new pair of shoes.  Originally we were just supposed to go out for drinks, so I didn't think that we were gonna end up at a pub, but we did and ended up dancing because the dj was (just) okay.  When I got home I was debating whether or not to listen to the calls of my sweet sweet bed, but in the end I figured what was another half hour.  I'm glad I did because not only was the workout harder - sleepy, less balance so I needed more concentration, but I know that I can sleep easy tonight knowing that I did my workout.
Tomorrow I am going to start Level 2 - probably sometime in the afternoon.  I kind of snuck a peak at it and it looks quite challenging.  Guess I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.  Right now my bed is calling me, so goodnight or goodmorning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment