Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 7 - late post

I know I'm late with my day 7 post, but day 7 was officially completed yesterday.  Overall I'd have to say it went well.  My energy levels are definitely higher than they were before, so I've definitely noticed a difference.  I'm still having trouble with lunges, especially with my right leg.  They are so tough!  Just have to tough it out and try to maintain my balance (so hard).  Food wise, I'd say that I am doing well.  I keep snacking every few hours, but I'm mostly having healthy stuff.  Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's birthday dinner so that will be interesting.  I've never really been cool with ordering a salad at a restaurant. I think that I've only ever ordered a salad once in my life, not including when you order a burger and they give you an option of burger with fries or salad.  Fortunately we're gonna go dancing after so that should help me burn some of the calories that I may put on.  But I guess I'll treat it as my treat day.  I just have to remember to be good the next day.
Well since I forgot to write about yesterday, today there are going to be three posts.  The next post will be up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment