Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 6 of Shred - Just squeaked in

I was so tempted to go to sleep without doing my workout today, but I toughed it out and just finished ten minutes ago.  The temptation to just go straight to bed was intense, but I've made too many excuses in the past so I know if I break my routine now I won't hop back on.  Also, it is a little harder to make up Day 6 when Day 6 is done.  
All in all, it was a good workout.  I worked up a sweat and I think that I'm going to sleep with less covers tonight because I'm so hot right now.
Catherine asked what my goals are for the coming week and I've decided to attend two gym classes over the next week.  I've been a member of this gym for a few years now and I've only ever been to one class.  The class that I went to was intense too, which was surprising because its name sounded so calming.  Boy, was I surprised when I finished the class with no water left and my clothes fully drenched in sweat!  I haven't gone to another class because I like to make excuses: too tired, too busy, too shy.  Shy, yes, because I tend to put to much weight in what others think sometimes.  As I said below, that is something I'll have to work on.  Well, my first class will either be tomorrow or Friday.  I haven't decided yet.  I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

Bonsoir:)

No comments:

Post a Comment