Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 16 - Sore feet and sweaty shirt

Tonight was another night of "OMG I don't think that I'm going to make it" and "is this workout over yet?"  So I guess that is a good thing.  I'm all sweaty and smelly, fortunately it is only me smelling it, but still.  
Today I did a lot of walking.  I walked all over downtown Toronto and even walked around Toronto Island.  My feet were so sore by the end of it.  I treated myself to some delicious Tibetan food (Dalai Lama is in Toronto and they had this article on best Tibetan restaurants in the city).  It was incredible!!!  We had this Hot and Sour Soup, a little Pad Thai and Beef Momo (Tibetan dumplings...I only had two).  If you ever get a chance, try it out.  Delicious!  Tibetan food was never something I had ever considered or not considered trying.  Fortunately I have adventurous friends who like trying different food from different cultures.  So glad we discovered that hole in the wall.  Definitely worth it!
Anyhoo, tomorrow will be another fun filled day of walking and exploring.  This time I am going to wear sneakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment