Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 12 - Weird sounds

Day 12 - check!  Completed!
sunshinecity
I worked out at Level 1 again and I think I really need to get to Level 2.  Today definitely wasn't the day to go to level 2 though.  When I was doing jumping jax or doing jumping of any sort my stomach started making really strange sounds (it also felt really strange).  Actually, it reminded me of liquid jiggling around in there, but I'm pretty sure it was mostly air (my body still isn't used to all of those greens).   Throughout most of my workout I wasn't really functioning at my full potential, which was unfortunate.  I was pretty wiped out from work and battling this cold.  Why must colds be worse at night? When you want to sleep that is when your nose decides to become stuffed or decides to run.  All day long I've felt like my eyes are only partially open.  Hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up in the morning.  If not, it's more peppermint and ginger tea for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment