Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 13 - Lucky #13

Not much to say other than it went well.  Trekking along as usual.  Doing the late night exercise thing which seems to be working well enough, but I think that my body might be getting used to this routine.  So again, need to shake it up.
sivart13
In other news, I'm thinking about making Butter Chicken.  The only problem is that Butter Chicken isn't exactly healthy.  I was also looking up recipes for Caramel Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake at Starbucks that I haven't had in, what feels like, forever and Apple Fritters.  I think this is my minds way of coping with this whole eating healthy thing.  Maybe I can figure out a way of making these recipes healthier.  Is it a stretch?  It would be just such a waste.  Oh why must bad stuff taste soooo good?

No comments:

Post a Comment