Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10 - trekking along

Checking in...

Day 10 is down in the books.  Just completed my workout at level 1 and it went well.  There are still parts where I struggle (lunges grrr and here I thought I had balance), but overall it isn't as bad as it was the first time I did it.  I definitely need to add some other exercises to my regime though.  Not sure what I will do, but I will let you know after it has been done.  Since I just measured myself on Saturday and I not going to measure and weigh myself until Saturday.  It should be interesting to see where I am at.  I don't expect a big loss, but it'd be nice to see that I'm still progressing.
Anyhoo.....as usual, I'm still looking for good healthy recipes in order to mix up what I eat.  I get so bored with so called healthy foods that I need to spice it up.  I wonder if stir fry is good for you.  I love the stuff.  I normally put about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in my wok, whatever meat or seafood I feel like at the time, a bunch of spices, a variety of veggies and then some vermicelli rice noodles.  Sounds healthy right?  Or does the whole frying it up in a wok ruin the healthy factor?

2 comments:

  1. Stir-fry is always on my diet meal plan when I cook it at home. I use brown rice and lots of veggies. I use a light coating of canola or olive oil - just enough to coat the pan so it doesn't stick. A little water or veggie broth works well to help cook the veggies.

    Unless you're doing a tempura, I think you're good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks, Anna:) Your stir fry sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete