Sunday, June 20, 2010

Creepy does not equal attractive

It is time that some guys come to learn and fully accept this important fact - creepy doesn't equal attractive. All that happens is that you scare women off, especially drunken creepiness. This is why I sincerely believe that, at least for me, clubs are some of the worst places to pick up. People behave differently at clubs than they would elsewhere and sure a guy who is creepy at a club could just be drunk and turn out to be a really nice person, but I'm not going to hang around to find out. Maybe my loss, but I call it self preservation.
I'll find some other avenue for meeting nice guys. I'll have to cast that positive energy off into the universe for me to find them/vice versa and for the planets to align.

No comments:

Post a Comment