Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stable

I've been pretty stable this week - no real change. I keep fluctuating between 0.5lbs (up and down). I did work out the three times as was my goal and I have been trying to eat fairly well, but I have indulged in some father's day cake. Perhaps I had a few more slices than I should have. I really need to learn how to say no. Caffeine might also have been a factor. I was working fairly late this past week so I needed plenty of that to stay up late at night. Coffee has only been something that I've only recently started drinking. I find I drink it mostly when I am working late nights or early mornings. The rest of the time I normally stick with peppermint tea. I also need to go back to drinking ginger tea.
The solution for me may be to cut my sugar intake. A few years ago I did that and it worked wonders. I used to add tons of sugar to my cereal, juice and tea. I don't add nearly as much as I did back then, but I think that I can cut back some more and still have them taste good. We'll see how that goes. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks so I probably won't be checking in. We'll see how well I did when I get back. Hopefully all the eating I plan on doing will be balanced out with all the walking I'll be doing.

1 comment:

  1. No change isn't necessarily a *bad* thing: it means no gain, right? It sounds like you have a good handle on what you want to work on.

    Where are you going on vacation? Somewhere warm & sunny, I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete