Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 24 - Still going strong

Just finished working out at Level 3 and it was great!  Worked up a sweat, suffered through some of the exercises, but all in all I am happy that I completed it.  I have been to walmart a few times to see if I could pick up another water bottle similar to the one I got there a few months ago and they don't carry it anymore.  It really sucks because the loop part broke off on my old one and I love that bottle.  I guess that is why they don't carry it anymore.  I really need to start drinking more fluids.  I have noticed how bad it is getting because my eczema (self diagnosed) is back with a vengeance.  It doesn't help that where I work is also crazy dry, but I am not helping the situation by the low amount of fluids I am taking in.  So I think I'll make a conscious effort to fill up my old water bottle, which happens to hold a lot of water, and try to drink it all by the end of each day.  I guess I'll be running to the washroom a lot, but it'll also help flush out my system and clear up my eczema.
It's Holly
In other news, I think that I am actually going to take a little more care and effort in getting dressed and fixing myself up these days.  I don't think that I'm ready to make it to the stage of wearing makeup (I never wear any, so when I do even if it is only eyeliner, I feel overdone), but I've been trying to make myself look more presentable.  My uniform of choice tends to be jeans, tshirt with a hoodie.  Oh so comfortable.  Not much to think about in terms of what to wear.  So I plan on making some small steps, step one getting rid of stuff that I don't/won't wear.  I guess there is a closet that I need to clean out.

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking I need to make a little more effort with my appearance, too, just to make ME feel better about *me*, y'know? Even if it's something small like... a spritz of perfume or a little lip gloss. Something, anything!

    Congrats on the awesome workout! :)

    ReplyDelete