Thursday, October 7, 2010

Measurements

So it begins.

Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 44 inches
chest: 36
thighs: 25.75 inches
Arms: 11 inches
Weight (with jeans etc): 159.4 lbs  (tomorrow I'll weight myself in the morning)

Goal weight: 133lbs
Ideally, I'd love to lose inches off my hips, thighs and waist, but keep my chest.
I've always wanted to be able to wear size 7 pants.  Why?  Because there always seems to be so many of them on the racks and never any of my size.  It'd be nice to able to fit into those size jeans.

My promise to myself is to check in every day no matter how tired I am.  Just for a quick update on what exercise I did for the day and if I ate healthy.  Since I've rediscovered my love for cooking, thanks mostly to allrecipes.com.  I need to find more healthy recipes to test out.  Perhaps tomorrow I will make Butternut Squash soup.  We shall see.  I don't want it to go bad before I use it.  Anyhoo, until tomorrow:)


No comments:

Post a Comment