Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 21 - Level 3 is CRAZY! Happy All Hallows Eve:)

So I decided to shake things up and try level three for the next ten days and it is ridiculous!  It makes sense considering that it is the highest level, but I don't think that I got as good a workout as I was supposed to because I spent much of the time mastering how to do the moves.  Even with that I was feeling the crazy burn.  I have a friend who loves the burn and sometimes I try to tell myself I also like the burn (it is all about the denial), but I can't fake it with this.  So yeah, level three is a lot harder than I had anticipated and sadly I'm still following Anita (the person she tells beginners to follow - she modifies the moves so that it isn't as hard on your joints or as hard to do).  I say sadly because ideally I'd like to be following Natalie (the pro), but realistically I think that I can only follow Natalie 35% of the time, and even that might be pushing it.  But oh well, I'll still continue to try my best.
I didn't measure myself yesterday because I didn't have enough time.  I'm going to try to do it later today when I wake up.  I'll have to start making a plan for as to how I'm going to continue to exercise.  I really do need to hop back on a treadmill or go outside because the other day when I had to run for the train (I was willing to wait for the next one but it was late and my friend wanted to catch the one that was there) my throat was burning.  You know the burn that lingers for a few minutes later and where you kind of get that taste of blood or iron at the back of your throat.  Sounds really bad, but my friend said the same thing happened to her.  Running with just the clothes on your back and light running shoes is one thing, running with bags and heavy boots is another.  Even so, I don't have nearly as much stamina for that kind of cardio as I would like.  Something to add to my list.
Plutor

Happy Halloween!   This used to be one of my favourite holidays.  In a way it still is, but it isn't the same as when you were a kid.  It was so much fun!  Dressing up, getting candy, being up past your bedtime.  Oh and I will forever love how all the stations play Halloween movies and themed shows.  It is great!  I guess tomorrow the Christmas music will start to play and all the stores will be decorated if they aren't already.  Let the madness begin!  On the upside, Halloween candy should be dirt cheap.  I don't plan on going crazy over Halloween candy though.  I have my priorities;)

No comments:

Post a Comment