Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 20 - noticing change

So I did my workout last night and it went well as usual.  There I was collapsed and sweaty on my mat as usual.  One note that I guess I should make was the fact that a friend from work said "I feel like you are shrinking".  So yay!

Ahh I thought that it was day 19, but apparently it is day 20!  Crazy how fast time flies.  Only 10 days left in this experiment, but I am going to continue to workout.  Maybe not every day like today and not necessarily to the Shred video, but I will exercise.  Someone was telling me earlier that exercising can be addictive and I think that I got a taste of that earlier this year, but I definitely wouldn't say that I'm addicted to Jillian's regime.  No way!  Too hard!  Sometimes...most times it feels like I am suffering.  So yeah, after day 30 I'm going to find some other methods as well.  If only I'd suck it up and go for a run outside.  I used to run on the treadmill, but I have maybe a month and a half before the first snow fall.  It would be nice to take advantage of it.

As for measurements....well I will get to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment