Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 18 - Oh precious sleep, how I love thee

So I am working late this week and on my way home I kept thinking about how it would be nice to be able to go straight to bed from work.  So tempting, but I knew that I still needed to do my workout.  After half an hour of milling about I finally decided to press play.  Sadly, I started to think about how many more days I have left of this shred (12 to go) and, I must be honest, I am pretty excited.  It is more about not having to do this every day....and therefore being able to come home and be lazy and go straight to sleep.  I don't know how many inches or pounds I'll lose or muscle I'll gain but it has been enlightening.  I've been checking other blogs of other people who have done it for some encouragement or to know what to expect and I noticed that a few people said they advise incorporating more cardio.  But all I can think of is that that is more work:(  It is nice in theory but I love sleep.  But I just have to remind myself of how good it will feel to fit into my old clothes and not have to rotate between a few pairs of pants that still fit me or worrying when I go out what I should wear that fits and that looks good.  I have so few options because I refuse, unlike that lady from What Not to Wear advises, to buy new clothing one size bigger.  I just won't buy new pants until I can at least fit into my old ones.  I don't know I just feel like if I bought them, not only would it be incredibly depressing, but it would feel like I was giving in.  It'd be easier for me to accept the fact that I was letting myself go and to me that just isn't an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment