Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23 - Level 3, take 2!

TheCulinaryGeek
So I decided to try level 3 again today and while it was a crazy workout, I feel like I can do it again and get something out of it, unlike my first attempt.  So here I am sweaty, but pleased:)  Today I didn't put as much of an effort into eating as healthy as I normally do because...well it was Halloween yesterday and I have nieces and nephews.  So guess who got to enjoy some of their candy.  Yeah, that's right I had more than a couple.  I didn't quite binge, what I had may amount to about a chocolate bar and a half, but I did have that familiar feeling of being close to inhaling everything in sight.  Fortunately I managed to restrain myself a little.  Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I'll actually remember to take my measurements in time for check in.  Till then I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment